Marymil M. Cabrera
As the warm sun from the cloudless cocktail-blue skies starts to show up, the late afternoon skies begin to take on an amethyst-purple tint. This shifting of temperatures only means one thing: summer is coming! Though the weather is scorching hot, this season is still much-awaited because of summer vacations where one can enjoy leisure time at the beach, on the mountains, out-of-town, outside the country, or wherever one desires. Here are some travel deals one should not miss for a summer to remember.
Month-long Super Seat Fest of Cebu Pacific
Bring out those travel bucket lists and ready those bags as Cebu Pacific welcomes its 23rd anniversary month with a big bang. A grand sale event happening for the entire month of March with over one million seats to local and international flights.
These include not just tickets to 36 domestic and 26 international destinations of Cebu Pacific, but also discounts on inflight meals, baggage allowance, and up to 42 percent discount on hotel rates through CEB Getaways.
Stoked to score big during the CEBSuperSeatFest? Here are some tips:
- Make sure you’ve got a stable internet connection. Whether via mobile or fiber connection, it has to be strong and stable.
- Get on multiple platforms. Did you know that the CEB website (www.cebupacificair.com) and the CEB mobile app (downloadable via the App Store or Google Play) work in parallel within the Cebu Pacific booking system? Logging into both the website and the app increases the chance of finding those great deals.
- Details matter. Get all your personal details and those of your travel companions and save these in a note or document that’s easily accessible before the sale begins. It will be so much easier to copy-and-paste these details in the required fields at the point of booking. Details include complete name, date of birth, email address and contact details; as well as passport number and expiry date.
- For credit card or debit card payments, required details include card number, full name of the cardholder, the security code (or the CVV number), expiry date and billing address. Be sure to keep this information safe though!
- Divide and conquer. It’s been proven by many veteran seat sale hunters that the small
- groups have a higher probability of booking seats on promo fares. If you are a big barkada
- or going on a family vacation, best to book by groups of two or three to increase the
- chance of availing yourself of promo fares.
Cruise around the world with Royal Caribbean
Experience the luxurious experience of going from one place to another without leaving the ship with Royal Caribbean’s 2019 Singapore Cruises via its Voyager of the Seas for an affordable price.
Start your next adventure from Singapore to Penang, Malaysia, Phuket and Thailand for four nights while enjoying the world-class facilities, amenities, and entertainment during cruising. Onboard you’ll find thrills on every deck from wave riding on the FlowRider simulator, watching live performances, to late night spins around the ice skating rink.
Royal Caribbean International’s destination insiders also design unique, and interesting destinations and activities tailored to your needs for shore excursions. It may be perusing local shops, visiting hole-in-the-wall spots for authentic dining experiences or going to an epic adventure.
More options, and more places apart from Singapore are also being offered.
How to book?
Getting a good travel agent when booking a cruise is highly recommended for outstanding assistance and great deals the agent offers. Royal Caribbean International suggested Baron Travel Philippines, a world-class travel agency providing efficient, integrated, and high-quality travel and tourism services for a flawless transaction. To book, contact or email email@example.com or visit its website: www.barontravel.ph or you may also visit Royal Caribbean’s website: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/
When to book?
The best time to book a Royal Caribbean cruise is as far in advance as possible just like when booking an airplane, the best prices will be found when booked as early as you can manage.
Explore the world with Klook
Discover and book amazing things-to-do minus the inconvenience of standing in line to pay for your tickets, and be worry-free of losing these tickets with Klook. With just a few taps or clicks, you can be ready to hop aboard!
Whether you want to see cherry blossoms in Korea or experience a private ski and snowboard lesson in Japan, tons of exciting activities, and attractions are in store for you, for your next travel destinations. Plus, meet some new friends with its hassle-free tours.
Though Klook ensures that all its offerings deliver quality experiences at the best price, it also holds amazing promos up to 50% off every now and then.
How to book and score great deals?
- Download the Klook App through Google App or Apple Store or check out www.klook.com.
- Sign up and create an account.
- Search for your travel destination. From there you can choose from attractions and
- shows, tours and sightseeings, activities and experiences, best food and must-eats to
- transport and wifi.
- Book and pay through debit or credit cards for a smoother transaction.