THE Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) has downgraded the quarantine status in the provinces of Ifugao, Kalinga, Mountain Province and Northern Samar from Alert Level 4 to 3, acting presidential spokesperson Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles said on Monday, January 31, 2022.
Nograles said these four provinces, which were earlier placed under the stricter level 4 due to increasing coronavirus disease (Covid-19) cases, will be under Alert Level 3 from February 1 to 15.
Below is the complete list of areas under Alert Level 3 effective February 1 until February 15:
- Cordillera Administrative Region: Abra, Apayao, Baguio City, Ifugao, Benguet, Kalinga, Mountain Province
- Region 1: Dagupan City, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union and Pangasinan
- Region 2: City of Santiago, Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino
- Region 3: Angeles City, Aurora, Bataan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo City, Pampanga, Tarlac and Zambales
- Region 4A: Batangas, Laguna, Lucena City and Quezon Province
- Region 4B: Marinduque, Romblon, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro and Puerto Princesa City
- Region 5: Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Masbate, Naga City and Sorsogon
- Region 6: Aklan, Antique, Bacolod City, Capiz, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Negros Occidental and Guimaras
- Region 7: Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, Bohol, Cebu, Negros Oriental and Siquijor
- Region 8: Ormoc City, Tacloban City, Eastern Samar, Leyte, Northern Samar and Western Samar
- Region 9: City of Isabela, Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Del Sur, Zamboanga del Norte and Zamboanga Sibugay
- Region 10: Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro City, Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Misamis Occidental and Misamis Oriental
- Region 11: Davao City, Davao Del Sur, Davao Del Norte, Davao Oriental and Davao de Oro
- Region 12: General Santos City, North Cotabato, Sarangani, South Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat
- Region 13: Surigao del Norte, Surigao Del Sur, Agusan Del Norte, Agusan del Sur and Butuan City
- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao: Maguindanao, Cotabato City and Lanao del Sur.
On Sunday, January 30, the IATF also downgraded the alert level in Metro Manila, Batanes, Bulacan, Cavite, and Rizal in Luzon; Biliran and Southern Leyte in the Visayas; and Basilan in Mindanao from Alert Level 3 to 2. (TPM/LMY/SunStar Philippines)